SOME YOGA ETIQUETTE TO ENHANCE EVERYONE’S EXPERIENCE
- Everyone is required to sign in prior to entering class. This is how we do our bookkeeping, and it ensures that the instructors are paid accurately. Please take care of the business, and then enjoy the yoga.
- If you’ve arrived after the opening meditation has begun, please either wait for the meditation to conclude before entering, or sit and join the meditation, rather than rolling out your mat and disrupting the stillness.
- Classes will be closed 20 minutes after the start-time.
- Please switch cell phones to off, even when stored in the cubbies. As a mom I understand the need to sometimes have access to you phone if need be, have it by your mat on silent.There is no acceptable circumstance for a ringing or vibrating cell phone in the asana room.
- Please remove your shoes before walking on the hardwood floors. It’s part cleanliness and part respect for the space and tradition.
- If you must leave class before the class ends, please take an early Savasana (final https://www.acheterviagrafr24.com/achat-viagra-cialis-levitra/ relaxation pose), which will alert the instructor to your planned early exit. Please depart prior to – not during – the group’s Savasana or final meditation.
- If you have an injury or any other issue that will affect your practice please inform the instructor prior to class, so that they can recommend modifications on the poses.
- If you have a yoga practice (no matter how sporadic) for the sake of personal hygiene you should have your own yoga mat. The studio mats are intended for students brand new to yoga and out-of-town guests. Everyone appreciates your consideration. Now Breathe and enjoy your practice!